What is this blog about?

This blog is the beginning of my journey through grief and loss and how God is moving all the while. I lost my husband and best friend, Eric to ALS on April 21, 2010. His grace is sufficient for me, has carried me through the fiercest storms and will continue to carry me until I meet Him face to face. I couldn't live another day without his Presence in my life. This blog will be a journal of my struggles and the ways He will show himself to me. I say this without even making my first entry, because I am confident He will be with me all the while. The title of this blog was inspired by a song I heard last week called "Moving all the While" by Sidewalk Prophets. It was exactly what I needed to be reminded of at that time. That is one small example of what I mean about God showing himself to me. I will use my own words, scripture from the most important book on this earth that is without error- The Bible, quotes from other helpful books I am reading, songs, people, circumstances and other ways God speaks to me. Please use the comment section on the blog as it encourages me to keep writing.

Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Phillips Craig & Dean "Nothing To Prove" Video w/ Lyrics from Fearless



This song captures how Eric lived and what kind of example he was as a father to my kids. It x before pressing play good reminder of how we all should live our lives... with no excuses or regrets. Remember to mute the jukebox above before pressing play. 

1 comment: